Living Heritage – 10 days of Authentic Rural Japan LifeVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
See another side of Japan with this fascinating tour through welcoming rural communities. Take part in traditional activities from farming to cooking with the locals, learn the art of wadaiko drumming, and finish with an enthralling tour of Kyoto.
- See the incredible Toril gates of the Fushimi Inari Grand Shrine
- Learn how to cook regional food with the regional community
- Hands-on experience of kayabuki – traditional Japanese roof-thatching
- Play along with a Japanese wadaiko drumming troupe
- Craft your own Japanese paper lantern for a unique souvenir