Kyoto Nishiki Market Tour with 7 Course LunchVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
Enjoy a walking food tour through the Nishiki Food Market, an area known to locals as the Kitchen of Kyoto.
- Sample and taste your way around the marking visiting 12 family owned shops some dating back hundreds of years.
- Try the world's smoothest sashimi, tofu, macha, dashi, tamagoyaki and fresh seafood.
- Learn about the process of production from harvest, to sale at the market to preservation
- Explore the flavors that make Kyoto cuisine special.
- Our expert local guides can answer all your questions about Nishiki, Kyoto and special Kyoto foods.