Experience long-sleeved "Furisode" Kimono Wear in KyotoVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
You can rent and get dressed in a furisode. Furisode is long-sleeved kimono that is a kind of a Japanese traditional gorgeous costume for women. Then have the chance to walk around the city and see the sights in this traditional attire.
- You can rent and be dressed in a traditional Japanese gorgeous costume, furisode. You will be provided a memorable experience of the Japanese traditional culture.
- Our shop is located in the Gion district in Kyoto which is famous for being the geisha district. It is very centrally located and easy to find for someone not from the area.
- Wearing a furisode, you can visit the Yasaka Shrine or the Chionin Temple in about 2 minutes, the Kiyomizu-dera and the Heianjingu Shrine in about 15 minutes from our shop on foot.
- Options for hair styling and makeup are also available.
- All items necessary for dressing a furisode are included in this plan. Just bring yourself!