Be Amazed, Enjoy the Red Leaves of Kyoto!Voyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
See the stunning beauty of Kyoto in Autumn. Visit the most famous places for viewing red leaves and some of the less popular but equally beautiful places. At the end of the tour, visit Kiyomizu Temple for the "light-up", a sight not to be missed!
- Tofukuji Temple: one of the most impressive and famous temples for autumn leaf viewing, we will try to get here early to avoid the crowds
- Path of Philosophy: this lovely stroll along the canal is prefect for taking pictures and has lots of little temple and shrines along the way which are not as well know but equally beautiful
- Eikendo: this temple is also very popular and has a beautiful pond which dazzlingly reflects the leaves colour
- Nanzen-Ji Temple: this temple although very popular has wider grounds making it more relaxing to walk around and soak up the atmosphere.
- Kiyomizu Temple: after dinner we will arrive later in the evening to experience the amazing light-up. See the richness of colour under the bright lights.