ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Visit Hakone and cruise along Lake Ashinoko to see the panorama of Mt. Fuji. Explore Owakudani to see the volcanic fumes & have a huge yakiniku buffet lunch before you visit Gotemba Premium Outlets, one of the biggest outlet shopping malls in Japan!
- Visit Hakone and cruise along Lake Ashinoko for Mt. Fuji's beautiful scenery
- Explore Owakudani to see the volcanic fumes
- Have a great lunch buffet consisting yakiniku, sushi, curry, and desserts
- Explore and shop at Gotemba Premium Outlets, where you can buy many exclusive branded stuff for much lower price
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku or Shinjuku Washington Hotel. Please check your Voyagin Dashboard (https://www.govoyagin.com/guest/messages) for the exact location after you book
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The itinerary of this tour might be changed or cancelled due to bad weather
- You may not be able to see Mt. Fuji due to bad weather
- The itinerary might change due to the traffic and weather condition, and we are not responsible for this as both conditions are beyond our control
- The tour is conducted in Japanese, and the translators will give you the basic information in English or Chinese
- We will give you prior notification if the tour is cancelled due to severe weather condition latest by 3.p.m. Japan time one day before the departure date by e-mail
Nothing in particular
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are KNT, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
We were picked up at the hotel and were well taken care of by both our guides. We had fun going on the pirate ship and cruising on the lake. The scenery was beautiful! The ride up the ropeway was an exhilarating experience as we got a bird's eye view of the area. However, it was very cloudy and it was disappointing that we didn't get to see Mt Fuji at all.
Lunch was a bbq meal where we had to cook the meat on our own. We didn't enjoy the lunch experience as we have a young child and the barbecued meat with charred edges wasn't a healthy option. We ended up just eating mostly rice and salad as there was a time limit for lunch and after factoring in the cooking time, there wasn't much time left for eating.
Shopping at the premium outlets was fruitful as I picked up a few good buys. On the whole, we still enjoyed ourselves very much but the bbq lunch should be replaced with something more hassle free.
Memorable experience for our whole family of 11!!
It was an awesome experience. Saw Mt. Fuji on a clear day, Rode the Pirate ship which was my son's favorite, ate the Black egg, ate the Egg ice cream, Eat-all-you-can was just fantastic, Outlet shopping was awesome!! This is the best GoVoyagin experience we booked despite their minor setbacks for our other tours.
Friendly tour guide but unfortunate bad weather
Didn't get to see MT Fuji due to bad weather but happy to know that tickets are refunded to us. Lunch was great, had a good spread of meats and vegetables. Outlet shops are disappointing as most of the designs are off season. Not appealing at all. I love the friendly cheerful tour guide. She is helpful and give impromptu lucky draw to end our tour. Will try to book again next year when want to go MT Fuji again
Shopping was good and the yakiniku lunch was delicious. We couldn't see Mt. Fuji and Lake Ashi because of bad weather conditions, so they cut our trip short. We did get reimbursed for the pirate ship and the skytram fees. But still a disappointment. They were very nice about it but I think they should've offered another trip at half price or something for another day. We just were unlucky.
"Unforgettable Mt. Fuji Experience"
We've always wanted to see Mt. Fuji, and we could see the Mt. Fuji very clearly that day!
The Hakone ropeway was enjoyable and Gotemba Premium Outlet was a bomb!
"Very Nice Tour Guide"
The tour guide was very nice and friendly.
She kindly explained us the history of the spots in English