Make Japanese sandals in historical castle town IwamuraVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
Take a guided tour of the historical castle town Iwamura in Gifu preecture. Experience making your own traditional sandals, and take them as an unforgettable souvenir.
- The walking tour includes a visit to the local sake brewery, Onna-joshu, where guests can sample various kinds of artisan sake.
- Visit Kimura's house which preserves the style of the Edo period.
- Visit Tosaya's house. There you can learn how people dyed kimono deep blue during the Edo period.
- Visit Katsukawa's house which belonged to one the town's richest families.
- Visit a Japanese sweets shops with traditional manufacturing