Tokyo Day Tour— Fukushima Disaster Area TourVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
The Great East Japan Earthquake struck in March 2011. The resulting tsunami led to a meltdown at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. Visit the Fukushima coastal region to learn about earthquake recovery efforts firsthand.
- Visit the area most impacted by the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
- Enter the no go zone to see the current state of the disaster area
- Visit a community currently undergoing reconstruction
- Meet locals who survived the disaster for firsthand information
- Tour the nuclear disaster area by van with an English-speaking guide