See Fukushima Daiichi Power Plant with your own eyesVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
One-of-a-kind and completely safe tour that takes place in Iwaki city, Fukushima. 3/11 happened in Fukushima and going close to Daiichi is not allowed. But from the ocean we can watch the nuclear power plants with our eyes, 1.5 km away from the land.
- Experience this rare tour that you can't find anywhere else in the world
- Enjoy the view from the only survived fishing boat from Tomioka town
- Catch a fish in front of Daiichi and examine how contaminated it is.
- Feel the emptiness of the evacuated zone where people used to live.
- Heal your body in a hot spring after such an intense tour