2-Day Tour in Aizu: Learn history and enjoy hot springsVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
A volunteer guide will accompany you on this tour of the symbol of Aizu's history, Tsuruga Castle, and a sake brewery where you can sample Japanese sake. Also visit Higashiyama Onsen, a hot spring area that has been loved by locals for 1300 years.
- Tour a sake brewery and Tsuruga Castle, which gives you a sense of the last days of the Tokugawa shogunate.
- Stay at an inn nestled amid beautiful nature at the well-known hot spring, Higashiyama Onsen.
- On Day 1, enjoy stress-free sightseeing accompanied by a volunteer guide.
- Save money by riding on a sightseeing bus.
- Eat your fill of delicious Japanese cuisine prepared with local ingredients at a hot spring inn.