2-Day Tour in Aizu: Enjoy Ouchijuku village and hot springsVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
Walk around Ouchijuku, one of the few places in Japan that still boasts a beautiful historic streetscape, and take a break at a foot bath. Then, visit the scenic To-no-Hetsuri cliff and eat beautifully arranged dishes at a hot spring inn.
- Stroll around the historic streetscape of Ouchijuku.
- Visit the beautiful, strangely shaped rocks at To-no-Hetsuri.
- Stay overnight at a picturesque hot spring inn surrounded by nature.
- Enjoy stress-free sightseeing accompanied by a volunteer guide.
- Eat your fill of delicious Japanese cuisine prepared with local ingredients at a hot spring inn.