22% OFF Mori Tower Observation Deck Roppongi Hills VIP Tix
Host Anda telah lulus seleksi dari Voyagin. Selengkapnya
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
One of Tokyo's iconic buildings, the Mori Tower at Roppongi Hills has breathtaking views of Tokyo city from the observation deck, VIP tickets to visit the Sky Deck or limited exhibitions!
- Take in amazing views of the Tokyo metropolis from the observation deck or Sky Deck!
- See the world-class exhibitions at Mori Art Museum & Mori Arts Center Gallery
- Easy online booking, with collection at Roppongi Hills or optional delivery service!
- Get open date tickets valid until 2017 Dec 31st!
You must collect your physical ticket before going to Mori Tower
- Option 1 (default): collection at Voyagin Office 10am-7pm daily
Miyamasu ON Building 5th floor, 1-15-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Option 2 (select on booking form): HIS Roppongi Hills Office open 11am-6pm daily (until 6:30pm Sat, 7:30pm weekdays)
6F Roppongi Hills West Walk 6-10-1 Roppongi Minato-ku Tokyo 106-0032
- Option 3 (select on booking form)
Delivery to your hotel in Japan (400 yen, requires 3 business days)
Mori Tower address:
Tokyo City View and Sky Deck at Roppongi Hills
6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo
- To collect your ticket at Roppongi Hills you need to choose the free add-on option
- The observatory and the Sky Deck may be closed without prior notice in case of events.
- For your safety, the Sky Deck will be closed in case of strong wind, rain or snowfall, upcoming thunderstorms, excessive heat or smog.
- Tokyo City View Observatory
Sunday to Thursday: 10am to 11pm (last entry 30 minutes before closing)
Friday, Saturday, and the day before Holidays: 10am to 1am next day (last entry 1 hour before closing)
- Sky Deck: 11am to 8pm (last entry 30 minutes before closing)
- The Sky Deck will be closed on November 23 and November 24.
Yang perlu dibawa
Your physical ticket, as instructed by the Voyagin Team on your message dashboard: www.govoyagin.com/guest/messages
To collect your ticket you will need your order ID number and booking name.
- +1 646 713 0206
- Kirim pesan
Fun and interesting
I booked the tickets online and picked them up at the Roppongi Hills office. The exhibit was entertaining and you got to enjoy the views in between. Definitely get the skip the line ticket.
The added Marvel museum made this amazingly great value
Had a great time.
Booked the tickets on the same day of visit. Fussfree and convenient. Highly recommended.
Stunning view! Save time :) No need to be in the line to buy a ticket.
Enjoyed Mori Tower Observation Deck since it featured all the Marvel Heroes from Spiderman, Thor, Iron man, Ant Man and many more. The view of Tokyo was fantastic. I love the breathtaking view especially from the Sky Deck. You should go during sunset so you can see both day and night view.
The visit of the museum, Marvel and sky view is a must go. The tickets allows all of this with no issue at all.
I went to HIS to get my ticket printed and the team was great. I paid my ticket online while I was discussing with them and 5 min later they were printing it.
Skipping yo the top.
No need to queue for buying tickets so get them before you go there. It's an open ticket so you can use it on a later date if some emergency comes up.
Spectacular views of Tokyo
The tickets arrived at our hotel on time, as promised. Within the envelope was clear instuctions on how to get there. We went on a weekday morning to avoid the crowds. The helideck was great on a sunny day. The indoor observation deck was fantastic too. There was a Marvel exhibition at the time, the price of which was included in the ticket. This was a bonus. I would recommend this experience if you have 1-2 hours near Roppongi.
Good experience of this travel
Very beautiful view
- By Kakidai (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons #2