Nihonbashi History Walk: Edo Period and the Modern EraVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
Join an American historian on a walk in Nihonbashi, Tokyo's historic center of commerce. Visit centuries-old shops. See how the Edo Shoguns and the Meiji Restoration shaped the city and its culture and leave a vibrant imprint on Tokyo today.
- Visit shops that have been in business for centuries
- Walk the bridge where powerful warlords came to pay tribute to the shogun
- Experience the serenity around the Imperial Palace grounds
- Newly-restored Tokyo Station (modeled on Amsterdam's Central Station!)
- Satisfy your curiosity with expert guide on small group tour