Learn all about Ikebukuro in a private walking tourVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
This is a walking tour in which you can find many interesting spots in Ikebukuro and learn about its culture, architecture, and pleasant districts.
- See Jiyugakuen Myonichikan, an old private school whose building was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Check out the Earthquake Simulation at the Ikebukuro Life Safety Learning Center
- Walk around streets with anime, shops with otaku products, and subcultural cafes
- Enjoy the view from a roof garden of the Toshima ward office building (private residences are at higher levels, first and only in Japan)
- See the architecture style of Von Jour Caux in unique buildings of Art Nouveau style