Introducing Japanese "kawaii" Pop culture in Tokyo!Voyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
This tour will introduce recent Japanese pop "kawaii" (cute) culture from the point of view of local Japanese girls. The target guest is anyone who is interested in kawaii pop culture!
- Shibuya 109 is the one of the biggest shopping malls with a variety of kawaii goods. Here you will surely find your favorite kawaii product.
- Walking to Harajuku through Cat Street, a major street in Harajuku.
- Takeshita Street! Anime, Cosmetics, little kawaii products gathered together in this street for a low price and good quality.
- Purikura photos are mandatory for Japanese girls. There will be places where you can wear Japanese school uniforms or other outfits.
- We will be going to kawaii cafes that are popular among teen girls at Harajuku or Omotesando.