60% OFF Find charms of Edo in Tokyo Tsukiji areaVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
Tsukiji is where delicious foods gather. It is a tourist area full of curious things for foreign people. This time, we would like to introduce a 3-hour course of Tsukiji area, where you can enjoy plenty of charms of the Edo culture.
- It is a tourist area full of curious things for foreign people
- Eat all Edo gourmet at Tsukiji Curb Market!
- Tsukiji Honganji Temple and Tsukiji Curb Market, which is a major point of this tourist course
- Time slip in the Edo era at Shinbashi Enbujō
- Go to Hamarikyu Park and see the views of the waterfront Tsukiji!