Explore two major neighbourhoods in Tokyo in a half day tourVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
I will take you to two major areas in Tokyo of your choice in my tour. The places that you can choose from are Asakusa, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Akihabara, and Harajuku.
- Harajuku: Take pictures in a photo booth while cosplaying, shop along the famous fashion street, eat crape, visit second hand clothes shops, kiddy land, and more!
- Akihabara: Visit a retro game shop, take photos in a photo booth, visit the biggest electronic store, AKB cafe, a game arcade, maid cafe and more!
- Shinjuku: Visit Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, access a free observatory tower, and more!
- Shibuya: The most crowded crosswalk, Hachiko statue, famous shopping mall, quirky stores
- Asakusa: The oldest temple in Tokyo, a traditional famous Japanese street, a famous shopping mall