Dig deeper in the Northwest of Tokyo: 1 day local area walkVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
Discover a less-visited (but nonetheless fascinating) part of the city mainly by foot, far from the hordes of tourists.
- Climb the lowest mountain of the 23 wards
- Discover intact remnants of the factories of the Imperial Army
- Walk along one of the old roads of Edo with its many relics of the past
- Enter deep into a mammoth postwar residential complex
- Find out that the largest river of Tokyo is... artificial