See the porcelain town Arita and find Japan's best pottery!Voyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
The town of Arita in Saga prefecture is famous for its internationally known high-quality pottery. In this tour you will visit Arita and will see many interesting places related to the local pottery tradition, including a shrine made of porcelain!
- Visit Arita, the town of porcelain!
- Learn more about the tradition and history of pottery in Saga prefecture
- See unique kilns and old streets with potters' residences
- Visit gorgeous museums with impressive exhibitions of high-quality porcelain
- See a unique shrine made of porcelain