Enjoy walking in Nara in Kimono with a certified local guideVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
Explore the historical, nostalgic sites of Nara wearing a colorful, elegant kimono. I will take you to a kimono studio and to many picturesque temples, shrines, and parks, and more!
- Get dressed in a lovely kimono by a professional kimono dresser.
- Visit historic sites of Nara, including Nara Park, Kofukuji temple, and Naramachi.
- Learn about history of Nara and spiritual tradition of Japan from a government-certified, English-speaking local guide.
- Make a wish at Isagawa Shrine in a traditional "Shinto" style.
- Take beautiful photos at Yoshiki en Garden, a traditional Japanese garden.