Explore the rich historical heritage of Hirado, NagasakiVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
Hirado (known as Firando on old Dutch maps) is a city located on an island just off the coast of Nagasaki prefecture, Kyushu. Take a private guided tour around Hirado's rich cultural and historical heritage!
- Visit the city of many cultures, Hirado
- Stroll the historical little streets and see excellent examples of great architecture
- See St Francis Xavier Memorial Church next to Komyoji Temple
- Learn about the historical and trade relations with the Dutch
- Visit the beautiful Hirado Castle