Ueda Day Tour with Japanese Pub Dinner in Nagano PrefectureVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
Located in eastern Nagano Prefecture, the city of Ueda is a former castle town that features the Chikuma River running through it. After visiting historical sites associated with the Sanada warrior clan, you'll end the day with a Japanese pub dinner.
- Explore Sanada shrine, which honors Ueda's local lords
- Visit the Ueda City Museum to learn Sanada clan history
- Stroll Yanagimachi Street to experience traditional Japan today
- See the the Former Sanada Residence, built in 1864
- Relish a delicious Japanese pub dinner with all-you-can-drink service