1-Day Tour in Miyagi: Experience Sendai Beef and Local SakeVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
Stroll around what was once a castle town and streets that prospered through trading in Miyagi prefecture, and taste Japanese sake at a sake brewery representative of Miyagi.
- Walk around quaint places that still retain the streetscape of yesteryear.
- You can tour historic Japanese buildings, including a thatch-roofed samurai residence.
- See a brewery representative of Miyagi that makes Japanese sake and taste it for yourself.
- Take a stroll around a town enveloped in a mood different from central Miyagi.
- Must-try tour for people who want to fully experience the history and delicious sake of Tohoku.