Wear Japanese traditional Hakama trousers in Kyoto!Voyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
Wear traditional Japanese trousers called Hakama to take a stroll in Kyoto city. Easily act like a Japanese college student!
- Take a stroll in Kyoto like a college students.
- Very near the Nishiki Market for people who like Japanese food.
- Kiyomizu Temple only takes 20 minutes by bus from the store.
- Ample photo opportunities with nearby temples & museums
- Convenient luggage storage while sightseeing in Kyoto