Explore the attractions of Shikoku's southern capital KochiVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
Kochi city stands in the middle of the long and attractive coastline of southern Shikoku. In this tour you will visit many interesting places which are related to Kochi's proud history and the little city's involvement in overturning the shogunate.
- Discover the charming attractions of the southern city Kochi
- Learn more about Sakamoto Ryoma, a national hero born in Kochi
- See a beautiful temple with an impressive five-storey pagoda
- Walk along the attractive Katsurahama beach
- Eat local seafood specialties