Bali Hidden Temples and Cultural Heritage TourVoyagin VerifiedMasukkan ke Wishlist
This is an exclusive historical tour through Bali's lesser known World Heritage sites like Pakerisan Valley, tracing the creation of the unique Balinese religion “Hindu Dharma” and taking you to experience the hidden ancient heritage of the island.
- Visit the holy spring water temple Tampaksiring & the mystical Pakerisan valley - cradle of prehistoric and pre-Majaphahit archaeological sites
- Enjoy a short lecture from the Curator of The Sukarno Museum - a leading expert on the recently-listed World Heritage site Pakerisan
- Enter several hidden temples untouched by many locals and visitors
- Tuck into a scenic lunch in a temple with a rice paddy view
- Visit a local coffee and spice plantation with beautiful scenery in Tampaksiring's garden