Fuji Volcanic Shrine: Experience Shinto & Short Hiking TourVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Would you like to study Japanese culture at the foot of Mount Fuji? Experience the Japanese culture of Shinto, which is slightly different from religion, while walking in nature.
- Learn about the Japanese culture of Shinto (神道)
- Visit the oldest shrine at north side of Mt. Fuji area which is registered as World Cultural Heritage
- Enjoy the special nature, silence and fresh air
- Take in the panoramic view of Mt. Fuji
- See the seven huge cedars that are designated as natural monuments