Beautiful views of Mt. Fuji 5th station and Lake KawaguchiVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Exclusive private car service with a chauffeur guide including pick up and drop off at your requested place in Tokyo. Flexible itinerary upon your interests and requests as a private chartered tour. English, French, Chinese speaking guides available.
- Starts from Fuji-Sengen Shrine, known as the most classical and legitimate starting point to climb Mt. Fuji
- Drive up to the 5th Station of Mt. Fuji, the most popular climbing point which is 2300 meters high above the ocean. You might be able to take a beautiful picture of the sea of clouds if the weather condition is good.
- Lunch at Tokimekino Fuji, local organic fresh food. The restaurant offers you a variety of local menus using organic foodstuff that are cultivated on their own
- Walking and taking pictures of the scenic site of Oshino Hakkai with a panoramic view of Mt. Fuji. Walk around the ponds formed from the beautiful underground water of the mountain. The ponds were originally used for cold showering by the pilgrims.
- Soak, relax and refresh yourself in a hot spring