Try Yakiniku grilled on a bamboo at Yakiniku Zen, Tokyo!Vérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Yakiniku is one of the Japanese traditional foods. We used to grill yakiniku with an iron wire mesh. But this caused some problems like smoke, smell, charring. So we tried using bamboo instead of the iron. This created a new Yakiniku style! Try it!
- You can try yakiniku grilled on a bamboo.
- The bamboo will remove the smoke that caused by yakiniku grilling.
- The bamboo will prevent from charring the meat.
- The bamboo will remove almost of the grilled meat's smell.
- You can use the relaxing private room.