Try Japanese wadaiko drum and see Asakusa and Tokyo SkytreeVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
The wadaiko drum is a traditional Japanese music instrument that can be enjoyed by everyone regardless of their age and country of origin. This is a popular cultural activity for you to try in Tokyo in a combination with a short tour of Asakusa area!
- Enjoy the sound of wadaiko drums
- Try playing the wadaiko yourself
- Learn more about the origin and culture of wadaiko
- Play together with the instructor
- Take fantastic photos of you with the wadaiko drums!