See the local slow life of the nostalgic Yanesen area, TokyoVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
YAnaka, NEzu, SENdagi are known as ab area retaining Tokyo's old landscape. This tour will take you to shrines, local gourmet and sweet shops, galleries, grave yard according to your interest and depending on the weather and season.
- Shop and eat snack in Yanaka Ginza
- Visit Nezu shrine and red Torii Gate Tunnel
- Walk in ordinary residential streets
- See the traditional snack shops, rice crackers and candies
- Last Shogun’s Tomb, gallery, old style coffee shop as time allows