Nikko and Kegon Falls World Heritage Bus Tour from Tokyo!Vérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
This 1-day bus tour takes you to Tokugawa Shogunate’s sanctuary, Nikko Toshogu Shrine, Chuzenji Lake, and the majestic Kegon Falls. Get away from Tokyo and find out the beauty of Japan’s countryside, which is rich in nature!
- Visit Nikko Toshogu Shrine where the founder of Tokugawa government is enshrined!
- Watch traditional structures in shrine that master craftsmen devoted themselves to making Shogun’s soul rest in peace!
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Chuzenji Lake in Nikko National Park!
- Overwhelmed by Kegon falls, 97 m height of popular waterfalls where visitors can feel the power of nature!
- Learn history and culture of Nikko from an experienced English-speaking guide!