Go on a sakura cherry blossoms tour around Ueno!Vérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Take a walk around Ueno Park while watching the sakura cherry blossoms, then ride a boat on Shinobazu Lake! Enjoy the delicacies of Ame-Yoko Street! This will be a great trip in Ueno that you'll remember!
- See the famous statue of Saigo Takamori
- Visit Kaneiji Temple, a national treasure
- See the sakura cherry blossom trees of Ueno Park
- Row a boat on Shinobazu Pond! There are many water birds to see!
- Walk along Ame-Yoko Street and try local delicacies