Explore Shibuya for shopping in 3 hoursVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Shibuya is the most modern part of Tokyo. However, it's difficult for foreign tourists to explore Shibuya. I've been living in Tokyo for 40 years, and can guide you through the area. We'll focus on shopping (Used Clothes, CD/DVD) and eating spots.
- You may find out various Tokyo treasures
- Zakka everyday goods (stylish & funny Zakka)
- CD/DVD (As far as I know, Tokyo has No 1 CD/DVD stock in the world)
- Used Clothes (Ecology & Economical Used Clothes)
- Cozy Café, Typical Tokyo Food