Experience traditional Japanese instruments Koto & ShamisenVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Do you want to experience playing Koto casually? I have been teaching koto for 40 years. You can play it by using special picks and pressing 13 strings. The song Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) is good to start with. Come and try it yourself!
- Experience Japanese Traditional music
- Easy to learn and fun (for anybody over 5 years old)
- Enjoy the relaxing and beautiful music harmony
- Kimono & Japanese style hair arrangement (option)
- Close to Nippori, 20 minutes by train and tram.