Discover the essentials of Tokyo's eastern side, 1-day tourVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Optimize a short stay in Tokyo and discover the major sights of the Eastern side of central Tokyo. From Hamarikyu to Asakusa through Ginza, Akihabara and Ueno in a dense day.
- Stroll through Hamarikyu, one of the most beautiful gardens of Tokyo
- Explore Ginza, the old lady of shopping districts
- Take a peek at the electronics and anime madness of Akihabara
- Make your way to Ueno park and the crowds of Ameyayokocho open-air market
- Finish at Sensoji Temple in Asakusa