Discover Kichijoji - Tokyo's favorite townVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Take a tour of one of Tokyo's most famous neighborhoods, Kichijoji. Explore what the locals see and eat on a 3 hour walking tour!
- Stroll through Inokashira Park, a place where vendors, musicians, artists and street performers gather.
- Visit the tranquil Daisei-ji shrine dedicated to Benzaiten, the Goddess of property, good-look, entertainment and love.
- Walk through the historic Harmonica Yokocho alleyways, best known for its many small but excellent restaurants.
- Relax with a drink at one of many Shisha bars around Kichijoji.
- Dine at Iseya, one of most popular yakitori (grilled chicken) venues in Japan.