Create cartoon food art with a chef in TokyoVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
We'll carve fresh, seasonal ingredients into cartoon faces. It can be challenging, but I'll give you tips to make it fun. When your food art is complete, we'll snap photographs to show off your creations to the world, then you'll eat them for lunch.
- Make a bento box of edible anime characters
- I will help you design your characters, and I'll help you turn those designs into a meal.
- Cutting seaweed and sheet of cheese so that it looks like faces of the character- it’s bit tricky but so much fun.
- I’ll give you tips, so learn from me.
- When it is all set, let’s take pictures and show it off to the world!