Crazy Cute & Kawaii Harajuku Food TourVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Come make some delicious memories in Tokyo’s mecca for youth culture, pop art and fashion, and the home of Japan’s cutest characters, goods, and yes even “Cute Food”!
- Cute and fun foods for the young and the young-at-heart.
- A family-friendly experience for travelers interesting in Japanese pop culture and cuisine
- Enjoy a crazy colorful “only in Japan” lunch inside a work of pop culture art
- Explore the dual neighborhoods of Omotesando and Harajuku famous for fashion, art, design and architecture.
- Your lunch is also an “experience” you can try your hand at making a traditional fun “soul” food famous with locals of every age.