Time slip to the Edo period with a local tour in ShizuokaVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Explore Shimada city's unique places, such as the longest wooden bridge, Ooi Shrine, which is famous for its unique festival Obi matsuri. Strolling the old streets will take you back to the old age of the Edo period.
- Cross the longest wooden bridge, Houraibashi, on foot
- Visit Ooi Shrine famous for its unique Obi festibal
- See Shimada City Museum, and learn about the life of the local people
- Visit the ruins of the Ooigawa River Crossing
- Optional: shopping Japanese goods