Learn to make a Bento & Visit the Bonsai VillageVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
In this activity you will visit a Japanese home and learn how to make a Bento (lunch box). After that, we will visit the Bonsai Village by train (near Omiya Koen Station).
- During the home visit you can experience the culture of Japan
- You will get to know the real Japanese lifestyle
- Enjoy the experience of making Japanese Bento.
- See the Bonsai Village - a very comfortable and tranquil space
- Visit a bonsai museum and bonsai gardens in the Bonsai Village.