Visit Nara Deer Park and Todaiji Temple with a local guideVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Walk around the spacious Nara Park, known for its important cultural heritage (the Giant Buddha of Todaiji Temple, Kasuga Taisha Shrine and more) and freely roaming deer and be accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide!
- Visit the highlight of Nara city: Nara Park, a pleasant and spacious park with freely roaming deer
- Enter Todaiji Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to Japan's largest Buddha statue
- See Kofukuji and Kasuga Taisha Shrine - important world heritage sites with ancient history
- Enjoy a stroll together with the freely roaming deer that you can feed
- Learn more about Japan's ancient history from a knowledgeable local guide