Enjoy cooking unique Nagoya food with red miso!Vérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Nagoya food is well known for its uniqueness which often uses red miso. It takes 6 months to make usual white miso, but it takes 2-３years to make red miso. That is because the color become darker, the miso is salty and tasty.
- Making red miso beaf line meat stew, fried chicken Nagoya stlye
- Making shrimp tempura in rice ball, pork miso cutlet sandwich
- You can take the miso sauce home
- Experience entering a local home and meet locals
- English and Spanish recipe included