Celebrate New Year the Japanese Way at a ShrineVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Celebrate New Year in Japan the way the locals do it! Learn about the traditions of Japanese New Year celebrations and celebrate with us! Visit Atsuta Shrine for prayers and ceremonies, eat New Year soba and go Fukubukuro (Lucky bag) shopping.
- Visit one of the main shrines in Japan for New Year ceremonies.
- Learn to pray the Japanese way and get your luck for the year to come.
- Eat a lunch of Soba (thin noodles), a traditional Japanese New year food.
- Try New Year anther traditional New Years food, Mochi (gum-like rice).
- Have fun shopping for Mystery Lucky Bags.