See the cultural and natural wonders of Ise-Shima in Mie!Vérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Ise-Shima Peninsula is one of the most picturesque spots in Japan. Here you can see plenty of traditional places (Mikimoto Pearl Island), sacred shrines (Ise Jingu), natural wonders and interesting theme parks!
- Enjoy the beautiful nature of Ise-Shima
- Visit the most famous Shinto shrine Ise Jingu
- Walk along the traditional streets of the little towns
- Learn more the traditions of pearl cultivation and female divers
- See unique natural formations and go to attractive theme parks