Discover the secrets of the female divers Ama & Mie's pearlsVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
The tradition of "Ama" (female divers) in Ise-Shima is more than 2000-year-old. In this cultural 1-night 2-day trip you will closely examine the unique Japanese Ama culture and will discover the secrets behind the production of Mie's famous pearls.
- Visit Japan's best pearl museum, Mikimoto Pearl Island
- Sail around little islands of the scenic Ago Bay on a sightseeing cruise
- Enter a pearl factory and learn more about the pearl production process in Mie
- Go to a real Ama hut and see how Ama dive in the sea to collect seafood
- Make your own pearl accessory and take it as a souvenir from your trip