Authentic Tea Ceremony by a master of Urasenke school, KyotoVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Guests can experience the whole process of Japanese tea ceremony which is the same style as the one held in temples or shrines in Kyoto. Tea master is certified by Urasenke with 400 years history and will be able to answer all of your questions.
- Introduction about the history of Chado, tea, and tea utensils
- Watch a traditional ceremony by a lecturer of Urasenke, one of the most famous schools of Chado (the way of the tea)
- Learn how to make your own powdered green tea
- We'll serve special Japanese sweets during the experience. Their artistic designs will stretch your imagination!
- You can choose between group or private tea ceremony