Enjoy a tour in Enoshima, an Island of Power SpotsVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Enoshima is known as Mont Saint Michel of Japan and there are several power spots or spiritual places on the island. It was a training ground for Buddhist monks. Check this popular tourist spot with its beautiful scenery and historical shrines!
- Visit Hetsuno-gu area, which may increase your luck with money
- Visit Okutsu miya area, which may improve your capability
- Visit Enoshima Iwaya, which may increase your power
- Visit Iwaya grotto, a natural cave and place of worship
- Visit Dragon Love Bell that brings eternal love to couples who ring the bell together