Discover hidden local spots during a Hiroshima Day TripVérifié par VoyaginAjouter à ma liste
Discover Hiroshima's secret highlights focused on traditional crafts, Japanese sake, and relaxation. From indulging on seasonal seafood from local fishermen to unwinding at a hot spring with views of the Seto Inland Sea, you'll uncover something new.
- Visit the Kumano Brush Craft Center, renown for producing quality brushes for Japanese calligraphy, cosmetics, and paint
- Tour a popular sake brewery and sample different types of Japanese sake
- Indulge on seasonal seafood delicacies served by local fisherman
- Unwind at a hot spring spa with panoramic views of the Seto Inland Sea
- Enjoy Japanese green tea and sweets in the historic Shukkei-en garden