Team Building Activities for Internationals - Only at Voyagin!
Voyagin offers many team building activities curated especially for international groups. From Japanese cultural experiences to unique activities, our expert staff will create the best plan to suit your requests and your budget, utilising our strong network of multilingual guides and extensive range of tours & activities.
- Multilingual Support English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Thai: we offer multilingual and international support for our activities.
- We Arrange The Best Activities We design and offer plans based on the provided budget and number of participants. Plans can include accommodation, transport and meals as required.
- Across Japan The activities are available all over Japan.
FULL DAY6-8 hours
7:30 Watch Sumo Wrestlers during their Morning Practice Visit a Sumo Gym for an exclusive chance to watch the sumo wrestlers at their morning practice!
8:30 Tokyo Subway Sandwich: Insanely crowded train ride
9:00 Tsukiji Market Tour If you're lucky you can see the enormous tuna at Tsukiji Market!
11:00 Tea Ceremony Activity Experience tea ceremony and learn to brew green tea from a professional!
12:30 Geisha & Kaiseki Lunch Have a traditional Japanese 'kaiseki' lunch while enjoying a brilliant geisha performance, and take pictures with them!
HALF DAY4-5 hours
Japanese Drumming Learn to play Japanese Drums (taiko) from former front line drummers!
Sumo Demonstration & Chanko Nabe Enjoy chanko nabe with former sumo wrestlers! After watching the sumo wresting demo, you can battle the sumo wrestlers yourself!
SINGLE ACTIVITY1-2 hours
- Stroll Around Ryogoku & Asakusa with a Sumo Wrestler
- Zen Meditation Experience
- Tsukiji Market Tour
- Tea Ceremony Activity
- Japanese Drumming
- Treasure-hunting Tour
- Japanese Cooking Activity
- Sumo Demonstration & Chanko Nabe