Ticket Delivery and Pickup
1. Standard Delivery
Standard delivery is included in the ticket price. We will deliver to your hotel, and the tickets will be available for pickup from the concierge when you check in. For a smooth delivery, please provide the following during checkout:
If you are not staying at a hotel, you will need to pick up the tickets from our office.
We need at least 3 business days for delivery. If you book within 3 days of your visit, or if we don't get your hotel information soon enough, you'll need to collect from our Tokyo office unless you book the optional "Same-Day Delivery to Tokyo Hotels" add-on (described below).
2. Same-Day Delivery to Tokyo Hotels
We offer same-day delivery to central Tokyo hotels if the booking is placed before 5 pm Japan time. Same-day delivery is only available to hotels with a concierge. The tickets will be delivered to your hotel within three hours of us accepting your order. Please note that this does not mean they are delivered within three hours of you placing your order. If you would like same-day delivery, please book the "Same-Day Delivery to Tokyo Hotels" add-on during checkout.
3. Next-Day Delivery to Mainland Japan
We offer next-day delivery across Japan's main island of Honshu, except for the northern prefectures of Akita and Aomori. Next-day delivery cannot be guaranteed to the islands of Hokkaido, Shikoku, Kyushu, or Okinawa, nor to hotels without a concierge. Orders must be placed by 3 pm Japan time to qualify for next-day delivery. For this option please choose the "Next-Day Delivery to Mainland Japan" add-on during checkout.
4. Ticket Pickup
If you are booking within 3 days of the ticket date, are not staying at a hotel, or simply prefer to pick up your tickets, you may collect them from our office in Tokyo (Yurakucho).
5. Airport Ticket Pickup
• Narita International Airport Terminal 1
Meet at the Mobile Center, B1 Floor Central Building of Narita International Airport Terminal 1
Located by the concourse to the departure floor near JR and Keisei Station
Opening hours: 07:00–21:00
See map: https://voyag.in/airport-pickup-narita-1
• Narita International Airport Terminal 2
Meet at the Mobile Center, B1 Floor of Narita International Airport Terminal 2
Located by the concourse of JR and Keisei Station
Opening hours: 07:00–21:00
See map: https://voyag.in/airport-pickup-narita2
• Haneda Airport International Terminal
Meet at the Mobile Center, 2/F Arrival Lobby of Haneda Airport International Terminal
Located in front of the elevator
Opening hours: 06:00–23:00
See map: https://voyag.in/airport-pickup-haneda1
• Kansai International Airport Terminal 1
Meet at the Mobile Center, 1/F Arrival Lobby of Kansai International Airport Terminal 1
Located near the South Arrival Lobby
Opening hours: 07:00–22:30
See map: https://voyag.in/airport-pickup-kansai1
• Guests can only pick up the tickets during the counter’s opening hours
• Guests can only pick up the tickets at the airport. We cannot send them to guests
• If guests want to pick up the tickets at the airport, booking must be made 5 days before the arrival date
• After we arranged ticket delivery to the airport, guests cannot change the delivery/pickup option
• Please inform us of the airport of your arrival, arrival date and time before check out
• Guests who purchase physical tickets with us and choose the airport pickup option can get a 5% discount coupon on WiHo’s unlimited WiFi rental
Your physical shinkansen ticket, as instructed by the Voyagin Team on your message dashboard: https://www.govoyagin.com/guest/messages
You need both a basic fare ticket and a limited express ticket to ride the Shinkansen, but they are usually combined as one ticket. If your ticket displays "乗車券・新幹線特急券", this means both are on one ticket. However, if you receive 2 separate tickets (basic fare ticket and limited express ticket), please insert your 2 tickets in the automatic ticket gate together simultaneously.